TICKET and WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
IN RESPECT OF TICKETS:
“Agent” means the organisation (which may include Us) from whom You have purchased this Ticket.
“Event” means the event to be held at the Venue in respect of which You have bought this Ticket.
“Terms” means these terms and conditions.
“Ticket” means any ticket for You to attend an Event.
“Venue” means the venue where the Event is held.
“We” means “Us” and “Our” shall be read accordingly.
“You” means you as the holder of this Ticket and “Your” shall be read accordingly.
1. These Terms incorporate, and should be read together with, any Venue’s and/or Agent’s terms, conditions and regulations, which You can obtain from the Venue and/or Agent.
2. Your possession of a Ticket Rebellion Festivals constitutes Your acceptance of these Terms.
3. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain Our property and subject to the Terms.
4. It is Your responsibility to check this Ticket prior to the Event, and contact Us immediately if there is a problem, as mistakes may not be rectified on the day of the Event or up to a week before.
5. Children under the age of sixteen must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
6. Please contact Us in advance of the Event if You have any specific access requirements in relation to the Event, otherwise it may not be possible for Us to meet your needs. All requests should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Your ticket must be presented at the box office where it will be exchanged for a wrist band. The wristband gains you access to the event NOT the ticket.
8. No duplicate tickets or wristbands will be issued in any circumstances.
9. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
10. Where reasonably necessary, We reserve the right to make alterations to the published Event or programme. Our liability for the cancellation, rescheduling or material change to an Event is limited to the refund set out in condition 11 below.
11. We will not refund or exchange this Ticket unless the Event is cancelled and not re-scheduled. Refunds are equal to the face value of the Ticket plus the per ticket booking fee and should be obtained from the Agent from whom You purchased the Ticket, subject to their terms and conditions.
12. If an Event is cancelled, You must claim Your refund within 3 months from the date of the Event.
13. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk.
14. We will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to Your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of Our negligence.
15. You may not re-sell or transfer this Ticket if in Our reasonable opinion You are doing so in the course of business. We will consider that a Ticket has been re-sold or transferred in the course of business if it is sold for a profit (i.e. for higher than the face value of the Ticket plus the booking or handling fee). Any Ticket sold in the course of business will become voidable and We reserve the right to refuse admission to the holder of the Ticket or eject the holder from the Venue.
16. If You have obtained this Ticket in breach of these Terms and/or if You breach any of these Terms then it shall be void, and all rights conferred on You or evidenced by such Ticket shall be void. If You seek to gain entry to an Event using a void Ticket then we reserve the right to eject You from the Event and You may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non refundable.
17. We reserve the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event and/or Venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You breach these Terms; or if Your Ticket is void.
18. We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time, and to refuse admission to You, or eject You, from the Event and/or Venue should You refuse to comply with such security searches.
19. We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in Our reasonable opinion, may cause danger or disruption to other persons at the Event. The following may not be brought into the Event: animals (except for special assistance dogs); laser pens; cans; glass containers (including glass bottles); items which may be regarded as weapons; illegal substances.
20. Politically extreme or offensive material is strictly prohibited. If You are found in possession of such We reserve the right to eject You from the Event.
21. You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Venue and/or Event staff and stewards.
22. Personal cameras and phone recorders are permitted. Professional equipment or use of personal equipment for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. You shall not use equipment for recording or transmitting for commercial purposes (by digital or any other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside any Venue or at any Event.
23. By attending an Event, You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers.
24. We may prosecute You if You cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
25. The event offers Re-entry. Upon re-entry the same Terms apply and the Venue or management reserves to right to refuse entry at any time.
26. If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact Us or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
27. Warning – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to Your hearing.
Website – Terms and Conditions of Use
www.rebellionfestivals.com (the “Website”) is owned by REBELLION FESTIVALS Ltd (“our”, “us” and “we”). We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our postal address is 65, Whitecross Rd, Hereford, HR4 0DQ, U.K. Our email address is: email@example.com. Our webmasters email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the Website Terms and Conditions (the “Conditions”), which apply to the use of the Website by end users. By accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by the Conditions.
1. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
1.1 You will not:
(a) use the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
(b) upload or transmit through the Website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
(c) use the Website in a manner which (i) may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired or (ii) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
(d) create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website or attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website; and
(e) alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
1.2 You agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any end user of the Website arising out of that end user’s use of the Website, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
2. OUR RIGHTS
2.1 We reserve the right to:
(a) modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
(b) change these Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of the Website (or any part of it) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website; and/or
(c) monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints relating to the Website and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
2.2 We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website for any reason.
3. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We respect your Personal Data and shall deal with it in accordance with our Privacy Statement and applicable UK Data Protection legislation in place from time to time.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
5. FESTIVAL INFORMATION
The website shall endeavour to update the information of the Festival it promotes however the actual event may differ from what is advertised. In particular bands listed on the website are not guaranteed to play at the event. We shall update the website where possible should the programme change. No liability is accepted if a band is cancelled.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1 Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
6.2 The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement. Unless specified in separate terms and conditions relating to a particular product or service, we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
6.3 Unless specified in separate terms and conditions related to a particular product or service, we make no warranty that the Website or products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server which makes it available or products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the Website.
6.4 Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under English law.
6.5 You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to or taken from the Website by you.
6.6 We will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise for:
(a) any economic losses including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
(b) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(c) any special or indirect or consequential losses, howsoever arising and;
in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHT TO USE
7.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the Website shall remain at all times owned by us, the licensors or their respective owners. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
7.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, broadcast, sell, licence, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
7.3 Except for Personal Data, any information you submit to the Website, whether by way of comment, any chat room function or otherwise, will not be treated confidentially and you acknowledge that we may use such information for any purposes subject to these Conditions.
8.1 If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
8.2 These Conditions (as amended from time to time) contain the entire agreement and understanding between us in respect of all matters which are referred to herein and supersede any prior written or oral agreement between us relating to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by either of us shall alter the interpretation of these Conditions. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Conditions, you have not relied on any representation that is not expressly included herein and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Conditions. However, nothing in these Conditions purport to exclude liability for any fraudulent statement or act.
8.3 The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions. The Website is controlled by us in England. We make no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other countries.
NEW MODEL ARMY
NEVILLE STAPLE BAND
CHAS AND DAVE
FACE TO FACE
- STREET DOGS
ROY ELLIS (SYMARIP)
PETER & THE TEST TUBE BABIES
EDDIE AND THE HOT RODS
ONE WAY SYSTEM
THE DEAD PETS